Fall Virtual Symposium 2021
This year GPCS will organize a Fall Online Symposium to be held on September 17th, 2021. This online symposium will be focused on Junior (graduate students and postdocs) Researchers and panel discussions on emerging research fields in catalysis.
This year, in the Junior (graduate students and postdocs) Researchers session, we will showcase research from junior researchers in a modified poster presentation format which will include all of the following elements: a) a poster in pdf format; b) a 3-minute pre-recorded video presentation in mp4 format describing briefly the main points of your work (or a 10-min live Zoom presentation for Poster Award winners); and c) a live Zoom Q&A session for all poster authors. See call for abstracts.
The deadlines for poster materials submission are:
1) Poster abstract document submission deadline (Poster abstract Word template): July 9th
The deadline has been postponed to July 16th.
2) Accepted abstracts notification: by July 23th
3) Poster pdf file submission deadline (Poster Power Point template): August 13th. Note for poster presentation, due to the time limit (3 mins) of each presentation, the maximum number of slides is 6.
4) Three-minute pre-recorded video presentation deadline (Link to sample mp4 video), and instructions will be sent to authors of accepted abstracts): August 20th
5) Please submit all requested poster materials to: GPCS.Symposium@gmail.com
6) The organizing committee will select by August 28th Poster Award winners who will open the morning sessions with a 10-min live presentation.