Call for Nominations of the 2022 Great Plains Catalysis Society (GPCS) Award
* The nomination deadline: May 10, 2022.
The Great Plains Catalysis Society seeks nominations for the 2022 Great Plains Catalysis Society Award. The Award will be presented at the Annual Symposium of the Great Plains Catalysis Society, to be held during August 14-15, 2022 in Ames IA. The Award winner will give a plenary lecture at the Symposium.
The Award will be given to an individual, preferably from the Great Plains area, who has made an outstanding contribution to the advancement of catalysis. Such advancement can be scientific, technological, or in organization leadership. The Award will be presented at the annual symposium and consists of a scroll and memento and a cash prize. Nominees must confirm in advance their virtual attendance at the annual Symposium and their intent to deliver a plenary lecture if chosen to receive the Award.
Prior award winners:
A full nomination package should include the following:
1. Name, occupational address, phone, and e-mail of the nominator, who must be a member in good standing of the Society
2. Name, occupational address, phone, and e-mail of the nominee
3. Nominee’s short-form curriculum vitae (3 pages maximum)
4. Nomination statement 800 words maximum)
5. Two letters of support (800 words maximum)
6. An award citation of 100 words that could be used for publicity
The nomination package must be received by April 30, 2022 and should be e-mailed as a single pdf document to:
University of Oklahoma
It is the intent of the Society to notify the Award winner by May 15, 2022.