Call for abstracts
Please consider submitting a poster abstract for the Junior (graduate students and postdocs) Researchers’ session in the upcoming Great Plains Catalysis Society Fall Online Symposium to be held on September 18th, 2020.
This year, we will showcase research from junior researchers in a modified poster presentation format which will include all of the following elements: a) a poster in pdf format; b) a 3-minute pre-recorded video presentation in mp4 format describing briefly the main points of your work (or a 10-min live Zoom presentation for Poster Award winners); and c) a live Zoom Q&A session for all poster authors.
The deadlines for poster materials submission are:
1) Poster abstract document submission deadline (Poster abstract Word template): August 14th
2) Accepted abstracts notification: by August 16th
3) Poster pdf file submission deadline (Poster Power Point template): August 28th. Note for poster presentation, due to the time limit (3 mins) of each presentation, the maximum number of slides is 6.
4) Three-minute pre-recorded video presentation deadline (Link to sample mp4 video), and instructions will be sent to authors of accepted abstracts): September 4th
5) Please submit all requested poster materials to: GPCS.Symposium.firstname.lastname@example.org
6) The organizing committee will select by August 28th Poster Award winners who will open the morning sessions with a 10-min live presentation
* Be a current GPCS member with paid dues
* Poster abstract submitted by deadline
* Letter of self-nomination (1 page and no more than 500 words) indicating why the researcher deserves the award and the importance and impact of the work to the catalysis field
* A biosketch (Biosketch fillable pdf file)
Looking forward to your participation in this GPCS Fall 2020 Online Symposium!
Junior Researcher Poster Presentation Session
Great Plains Catalysis Society Fall 2020 Online Symposium